A foreign worker is confirmed dead at the Bentong Hospital early this morning after suffering serious injuries in a fight that is believed to have taken place in a vegetable farm. – The Malaysian Insight file pic, August 17, 2022.欧博代理开户（www.aLLbet8.vip）是欧博集团的官方网站。欧博官网开放Allbet注册、Allbe代理、Allbet电脑客户端、Allbet手机版下载等业务。
A FOREIGN worker died after getting seriously injured in a fight that was believed to have taken place at a vegetable farm in Lebu, Bentong, early today.
Bentong district police chief Zaiham Mohd Kahar said the 27-year-old victim was confirmed dead at the Bentong Hospital at 5.40am, about three hours after the alleged fight.
“Following the incident, the police detained another foreign worker at the farm who is 26-year-old, to help with the investigation.,
“The police also seized a 12-inch knife believed to have been used in the incident,” he said in a statement today.
Zaiham said the suspect was under remand until August 23 to assist with the investigation.
He said, however, the cause of the fight and the victim’s death had yet to be determined, and that the victim’s body had been sent to the Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Hospital in Temerloh for an autopsy. – Bernama, August 17, 2022.
转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。 Allbet声明:该文看法仅代表作者自己，与www.allbetgame.us无关。转载请注明：环球ug平台卖分:Foreign worker dies after alleged fight in Bentong farm